An unforgettable night under the stars that is perfect for a winter date!
It is just what you need- a perfect date night, away from everything. This romantic rooftop setup is itself a perfect excuse to take your sweetie for an evening with delicious food, live music and amazing weather! Setup at the rooftop of The Corner Courtyard, the location is perfectly located from all parts of the city and will set your mood right for an evening to remember.
- 4 course veg meal - 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 mocktails 1 dessert
- Live music for entry (20 mins)
- Led candles
- LED lights - I love you/Happy Birthday
- Personalized table mats and tent card
Please note: The HELIUM balloons is not a part of this package as shown in the pics. It will be charged extra on special request.
- The HELIUM balloons is not a part of this package as shown in the pics. It will be charged extra on special request.
- Alcohol is available at the venue but it will be charged as per actuals. You can clear the bill directly at the venue.
- This is a rooftop setup. Incase of heavy rains or unforeseen circumstances, the setup will be shifted to an indoor location but no refunds will be provided.
- Seafood and Newzealand lamb is not included in the package. Non-veg meal includes chicken/mutton.
- Please book the setup 3 days in advance
- All prices inclusive of GST
Yes, this is a private rooftop booked for you and your partner.
Yes, you can order on the spot and pay for the same.
No. This service is only available for dinner because its a candle light setup. However if you want to book lunch, you can opt for that with a balloon decor at a lower price. Please talk to our assistant for more details.
No. You can choose any dish from the entire menu. The number of dishes that can be ordered is 2 starters, 2 mains, 1 dessert and 2 mocktails. Anything above and beyond this will be charged extra. For the non-veg menu, prawns and new zealand lamb is not included in the package.
Cancellation not available for this service. Rescheduling available with an advance notice of 48 hours.