Terms and Conditions
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
Outbox solely and exclusively owns copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights associated with our Services and Contents and is protected under Indian law.
Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available remedies under applicable laws of the country.
Acceptance Of Terms
You agree, undertake and covenant that, during the use of the Website, you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that.
- • Belongs to another person or entity and to which you do not have any right.
- • Engages in commercial activities without Outbox's prior written consent such as engages in contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising etc.
- • Interferes with another user's use of the Website.
- • Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
You hereby by way of accepting these Terms consent to the receipt of communication from us by way of e-mails, text messagesand newsletters
- • You, being the originator of the User Content, are responsible for the User Content that you upload, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website.
- • Outbox reserves the right to disable access to the User Content on the Website.You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the Website.
- • You further represent and warrant that while posting any User Content on the Website you shall not use any offensive, libellous, derogatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable language.
- • Further, you shall not post any content on the Website that is obscene, pornographic, constitutes an "indecent representation of women" as provided in The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
You hereby by way of accepting these Terms consent to the receipt of communication from us by
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties like Facebook and CC avenue and others. Outbox is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, Outbox strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website.
We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any Third Parties that receive your Personal Information. The Services also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
Termination of Access to your Services
The Account can be terminated at any time by Outbox in its sole discretion for any reason or no reason including your violation of these Terms or lack of use of Services. You acknowledge that the termination of services may be affected without any prior notice, and Outbox may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the services.
- • For flowers, cakes or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order.
- • The service specifications (decorations, food, cake etc.) mentioned with the product photos is only representational. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products/services. Outbox It Pvt. Ltd., in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar/alternate product/service for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
- • Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Outbox be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Outbox It Pvt. Ltd. be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Outbox It Pvt. Ltd. for that specific service/product.
- • Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
- • Incase of delay by the user for availing the services, an additional amount will be charged to you.
• Outbox accepts no liability or responsibility for any injury, illness, damage , loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising in any of our services, even in circumstances where Outbox may have negligently breached any duty of care that we may owe or have owed in connection with the provision of this surprise.